Nursing Degree Program - Earn Your Nurse Degree Online
Nurses are an important part of the healthcare landscape. The health market always needs more nurses to join the force. Nursing field has been projected to be one of the top booming sectors in next 5 years; there has never a more exciting time to join the nursing profession. To qualify as a nurse, you need to be properly trained and educated in this field and pass the NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure EXamination-Registered Nurse) examination before you can become a registered nurse. With the nursing employment boom, many find that nursing schools are very demanding, which is why today, an online nursing degree is a great alternative to attending regular classes. More and more prestige colleges and universities are enabling their nursing degree programs online to student who are unable to attend regular classes; there are even special online schools dedicated just to teach nursing courses online. With this new revolution in learning, you now can have opportunity to realize your dream of becoming a nurse. If you are already a registered nurse, you can upgrade earn a bachelor of science (B.S.N) in nursing and move your nursing career into a high level. There are many colleges and universities offering online nursing degree ranging from associate to bachelor degree and from master degree to PhD. Among the universities that famous in online nursing degree programs are:
1. Kaplan University Kaplan University's degree program offers an accredited, online R.N.-to-B.S.N. degree completion program that centers on health promotion, risk reduction, disease prevention, information and health care technologies, ethics, human diversity, management theory, and health care system.
2. Keiser University eCampus Online The online RN to BSN program prepares nurses for a broader scope of practice and for entry into master's or doctoral nursing programs. Special emphasis will be given to the allocation and management of physical, fiscal, and human resources.
3. American Sentinel University The online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is designed for working professionals who seek to develop their skills and to prepare leaders, managers, and practitioners who facilitate achievement of optimal health in the dynamic healthcare system.
4. National American University Online National American University offers an online RN-to-BSN degree completion program for currently licensed nurses.
5. Chamberlain College of Nursing Chamberlain College of Nursing is one of online schools that specially offer a progressive online bachelor nursing degree completion program for registered nurses to earn their bachelor degree within a year.
6. Norwich University Online If you are looking for a position as a leader in nursing field, then Norwich University Online's Master degree in nursing program can be your option. The master nursing degree of Norwich University Online provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in leadership positions in the contemporary health care environment.
7. University of Cincinnati The University of Cincinnati is one of college of Nursing that enable a working nursing professional to pursue an education in advanced practice nursing. Coursework is completed online, and clinical experiences are conducted with preceptors in your local community. In Summary Overall, getting an online nursing degree is a smart move for people like you who have very busy lives but want to accomplish your career goal in nursing field.
Baby Business Articles
Baby Business Books