Baby Toy - Baby Shower - Baby Gift - Baby Carrier
Baby Swimsuits - Baby Crib - Baby Clothing - Baby Slings
Nursing A Reputation
For Ebony Swann life is stifling; her mother reads her diary, her father is cold. Her only sanctuary is her room. Following successful exam results she seems set for a career in banking, but that soon comes to an end through the stifling atmosphere of the bank and incompetence. So which way forward?
The purchase of a dog helps; 'Prince' fills the loving void kept at arms' length by her parents. Through Prince she can engage with the world. And it is through this door of connection that Ebony experiences a chance encounter in a local wood, an encounter that will change her life and set her on a road of her own choosing.
In Nursing a Reputation Patricia Rose delivers a gentle novel of change in which a young woman moves from introspection to a career where the wellbeing of others comes first.
Nursing Skills Online Version 2.0 For Fundamentals Of Nursing (user Guide And Access Code)
Corresponding to Potter and Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition, Nursing Skills Online, 2.0 provides an engaging way for you to review procedures before you perform them in the clinical setting. It includes 18 modules with realistic, case-based lessons that focus on safely and effectively performing 66 essential skills. The interactive online format uses videos, animations, and slide shows, as well as content overviews, textbook reading assignments, and self-assessment tests, to make learning easier and more dynamic. Feedback from hundreds of students indicates that they value time spent using Nursing Skills Online and many even credit it with helping them improve their grades!
- Case-based, problem-oriented approach relates to real-life patient scenarios and promotes critical thinking.
- Reading assignments link lessons in Nursing Skills Online to content in your Fundamentals of Nursing text.
- Self-assessment exercises allow you to test your knowledge of key concepts, with correct answers and rationales provided for immediate feedback.
- Lesson posttests allow you to evaluate your comprehension and review any areas of weakness before taking the module exam, and may be repeated as often as needed.
- Information on delegation is included within each case study.
- Reformatted procedure guidelines are easier to display and print, enabling you to study or review anytime, anywhere.
- Objectives, equipment lists, and delegation responsibilities at the beginning of each lesson help you focus on the most important information.
- Improved video viewer provides a larger window to display video clips and animations.
- An easy-to-read, bulleted format and small learning segments make it easier for you to absorb and retain information.
- NEW! The Debriefing Room offers a capstone critical thinking exercise for each module where you to watch a video scenario and evaluate skill performance.
- NEW! Blood Therapy module covers principles of the ABO and RH systems, initiating transfusion, implementing auto-transfusion, and monitoring for adverse reactions.
- New video clips, animations, and photos depict the most current equipment, techniques, and procedures.
A Qualitative Study Of Nursing Student Experiences Of Clinical Practice
Nursing student's experiences of their clinical practice provide greater insight to develop an effective clinical teaching strategy in nursing education. The main objective of this study was to investigate student nurses' experience about their clinical practice. The result of this study showed that nursing students were not satisfied with the clinical component of their education. They experienced anxiety as a result of feeling incompetent and lack of professional nursing skills and knowledge to take care of various patients in the clinical setting. The backmatter of the book contains a few articles concerning the merits of open access publishing.
Baby Business Articles
Baby Business Books